Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm alive, I swear

It has been a ridiculously long time since my last post. I've gotten a bit away from knitting lately, but the college semester is starting up again and I think I'll be doing more of it now--riding the subway to and from my co-op research position. I've got a lot to talk about!

My only real in-progress knit is a pair of Pomatomus that have been going, in different incarnations, for a few years now. They're very nearly done though, so here's a shoddy webcam pic of the first. Soon there should be a shoddy webcam pic of the pair!
163127
Additionally, I bought a fountain pen a few weeks back, and I love it. It's a Lamy Safari in special-edition pink.
185159
I also got black ink refills because the pen originally came with blue and I'm not a huge fan of anything other than deep, dark black for writing in my journal. And this, of course, brings me to another point: I just entered a contest over on Denise's blog, Lost City Knits. Maybe it was the impetus for me to post...but hey, it was a good one! I want to keep going, I forgot that blogging is fun. Till next time...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lost City Denise said...

Yep the "str" anywhere in the comments is good enough!
Obviously you're in the journal writing knitters group!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Jasmin said...

OMG! I have such PENVY!

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home