Monday, December 15, 2008

Cadence Tagged Me!

And I've finished my toughest final, so I'm taking the bait.  Here's how it works:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.


MY SIX THINGS, from Girl Meets Needle
1. Whenever I walk down a set of stairs, especially stone ones (there are a lot on my hilly campus), I'm afraid that I'm going to fall down them face-first and break all my teeth.  I categorically refuse to even walk fast down stairs because it freaks me out so much.

2.  I'm a college junior and refuse to drink alcohol (wine at church, Bailey's drizzled on vanilla ice cream, all fine. But actually drinking? Not for me...and it's probably related to #3).

3.  Vomiting is the most unpleasant experience in the world, in my opinion.

4. I go to church because I like to sing and I've been doing it my whole life, not because I feel particularly strongly about religion.

5.  I'm pretty much a garbage compactor for my friends: any food they don't want, I'll try and probably eat.  It's one of my principal skills.

6.  John Mayer is my favorite musical artist of all time, and I don't care if people don't like him.  If people try to convince me he's terrible, that's when I start caring, and being annoyed with those people.  My mind is made up :)

Ahh! I don't know six bloggers! Anyone who reads my blog and wants to take this, you're welcome to it! 

2 Comments:

Blogger Girl Meets Needle said...

WooT! :)

You know...I have that issue with falling down stairs too, and I also find vomiting to be the most horrible experience of all time.

And John Mayer does not suck. :D

11:38 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

Congrats on finishing with exams!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home