Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Finished Object!

I'm rather bored of break, already.  I know, that's totally lame, I should enjoy the time to myself.  But BF went across a few continents and his internet access is spotty, BFF works a lot, and my family is driving me nuts.  So I'm holing up in my room, knitting and listening to podcasts and reading.  Not a bad way to pass time, but I sure do wish BF was here.

I finished this Gloria Cowl in about a day and a half, using the STR mediumweight that BF gave me back in September as a birthday gift.  I *love* Chapman Springs!


Lindsay 021

And here it is on me.  It took like 18 shots to get a good one, but once I started I couldn't just give up and use a crappy photo...

Lindsay 020

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

Cute! I love it and the colors!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Jasmin said...

Wow! That cowl is SO flattering on you!

It's official. Cowls are the new scarves. :)

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home