Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finals Week...

I've been pretty stressed lately, but luckily yesterday I sold back my Economics textbook and got surprised with $80 back! So I then promptly went to Ravelry and bought a skein of mediumweight STR in Bella Coola, as retail therapy for the stressed-out-ness.  Then, looking through the other projects people have made with that same yarn, I realized how perfect it is for the Pomatomus pattern.  Since I was pretty unsatisfied with my Pomatomus-in-progress I decided to rip it and got some further catharsis from the school-induced stress.  Only one more test!

1 Comments:

Blogger Girl Meets Needle said...

That is perfect for the Pomatomus!!!! Actually, just about any kind of STR is perfect for anything...hehehe...I'm just biased though. STR is my all time favorite yarn!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home